Welcome to Enterprise IT Business & Financial Services!
Provide a central point of contact to IT@Penn State to accurately and efficiently manage IT expenditures and revenues in alignment with PSU policy and procedures.
To support and serve the ever-changing needs of Information Technology and the Pennsylvania State University by providing the highest quality financial services possible.
- NEW – Administrative Area Coffee Program
- NEW – Local Mileage Reimbursement This guideline is for those unique situations of personal vehicle use such as delivering equipment to a building when no other form of transportation is available. Local reimbursement mileage is not to be used for general meeting travel or starting or ending at a different local location other than one’s home location.
- Effective 01/01/2017, Personal Mileage Reimbursement Rate will be lowered to 53.5 cents per mile.
- All O-Conus international travel requires travelers to register with the Penn State Travel Safety Network: http://tsn.psu.edu/
- Penn State Travel Policy – Effective August 2, 2016
- Employee Checklist for ERS Travel-CONUS (new support form)
- Travel Support Form/Worksheet is located on GURU.E-Receipts are now available in the Employee Reimbursement System for participating Vendors.